10.30.2012

OOTD: Polka Pleats

Hello readers,

I had promised you more outfit posts, and here's another one. The pleated skirt was once my mum's, and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. It's different and daring, but very feminine and stylish. Since I paired it with a sheer black polka dotted shirt, I added a gold necklace and rings to add a pop of colour, and matches the touches of gold on the bag. 









Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Peacocks
Bag: Accessorize
Double Ring: Dorothy Perkins
Ring: Gift
Necklace: Accessorize

As always, a big thankyou to the talented Robert Bajada for the pictures. Make sure you like his page 'HERE' He has some really cool stuff :)

Choose to shine!

Ruth x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate all the info I've read here. I will spread the word about your blog to other people. Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...